- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
3Dicom Viewer collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Usage Meta-Data (Number of scans loaded, tools used, time spent per scan etc.) Note: We do not collect, nor process, specific/personal medical data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide 3Dicom Viewer with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies; or,
- Use our 3Dicom Viewer software.
3Dicom Viewer may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, and/or Facebook or other advertisers.
How will we use your data?
3Dicom Viewer collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order,
- Email you with further details, instructions for use for 3Dicom and special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Further improve our software products/services using aggregated meta-data.
When 3Dicom Viewer processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
3Dicom Viewer securely stores your data at https://www.3dicomviewer.com which is HTTPS encrypted and maintained on a secure AWS server, and our internal server.
3Dicom Viewer will keep your personal and cookie data for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
3Dicom Viewer would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Singular Health Pty Ltd, Singular Health Group Ltd & Reenergise Digital Pty Ltd.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop 3Dicom Viewer from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the 3Dicom Viewer Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click hier.
What are your data protection rights?
3Dicom Viewer would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request 3Dicom Viewer for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that 3Dicom Viewer correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 3Dicom Viewer to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that 3Dicom Viewer erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that 3Dicom Viewer restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to 3Dicom Viewer’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that 3Dicom Viewer transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 1300 167 795
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website and use our software, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website and software
- Analysing the functionality that you use to interact with your data
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website & software uses:
- Functionality – 3Dicom Viewer uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and software and remember your previously selected preferences and meta-data. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – 3Dicom Viewer uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website & software, the content you viewed, the links you followed and functionality you used and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. 3Dicom Viewer sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 1300 167 795
Or write to us at: Singular Health Pty Ltd,
945 Wellington Street, West Perth, 6005
Western Australia, Australia
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that 3Dicom Viewer has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
Address: GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001